About the Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) Machining Certificate
The CNC Machining Certificate is designed to prepare students for entry-level CNC machining and programming positions. The program offers a series of skill-building courses in CNC machining and CAM programming for the individual desiring full-time employment in the CNC manufacturing industry.
Service Unavailable. We are currently experiencing a technical outage and will be back up shortly. Thank you for your patience.
Upon successful completion of the Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) Machining Certificate program, the learner will be able to:
- Program and operate a CNC mill and lathe. (CNC 101, MET 100)
- Design a product for CNC machining. (CNC 201, CNC 202)
- Reverse engineer a product for 3D replication. (CNC 202)
- Set tools for CNC machining of a given product. (CNC 102)
- Safely utilize machine shop equipment. (IPT 261)