About the Welding - Gas Metal Arc Welding Certificate
Prepares students for employment in welding positions requiring competency in the field of Gas Metal Arc Welding. Coursework may upgrade skills and assist in career advancement for currently employed welders.
Service Unavailable. We are currently experiencing a technical outage and will be back up shortly. Thank you for your patience.
Upon successful completion of the Welding - Gas Metal Arc Certificate program, the learner will be able to:
- Explain and use welding safety procedures. (WLD 130, 140, 145, 210, 250)
- Interpret welding blueprints. (WLD 156)
- Operate oxyacetylene equipment to weld, cut, braze, and braze weld to industry requirements. (WLD 130)
- Operate shielded metal arc welding equipment to industry requirements. (WLD 140, 145)
- Operate gas metal arc welding equipment to industry requirements. (WLD 210)
- Order, layout, and fabricate material as required by blueprints. (WLD 250)